OFFICIAL RULES #SirenHoliday Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. By entering this CONTEST (SirenHoliday) and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules ("Official Rules"), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and Siren Marine, on the other. These Official Rules apply only to the Contest and not to any other sweepstakes or contest sponsored by Siren Marine.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only for people who are 18 YEARS OR OLDER as of Date referenced below as the start date for the Contest ("Entrants"). Employees, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), including household members of Contest Entities are not eligible to enter. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Siren Marine employees from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from entrant's participation in this Contest or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or attendance at any event.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Each CONTEST begins upon Siren Marine's posting the campaign picture on the Siren Marine’s Facebook and Instagram. Siren Marine will state in its initial CONTEST posting the length of time for which it will accept CONTEST submissions. All CONTEST submissions must be made through the Siren Marine Facebook or Instagram:
Step 1: Go the Siren Marine Facebook or Instagram
Step 2: User must “like” or “follow” the Siren Marine Facebook or Instagram account.
Step 3: “Like” the Contest Post
Step 3: “Share the Contest Post” (publically) on your account and use #SirenHolidays
Step 4: “Tag” 2+ friends that would be interested in the MTC.
Siren Marine will review all submissions and, at its sole discretion, choose a winner from the submissions received. The winner will be chosen based on how many friends are tagged and how many friends entered the competition.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: An eligible entry must be published on either Facebook or Instagram, must have shared the post publically, liked the post and tagged friends. You may enter the contest on both social media platforms to increase your chance of winning. but cannot win more than once. Either incomplete or incorrect entries may be declared void. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Siren Marine is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries.
5. DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS: The Winners will be selected based on the criteria set forth above from among all eligible online entries received by the deadline date. Selection of the Winner shall be conducted under the supervision of Siren Marine. Siren Marine will post the winner on Facebook and Instagram and will notify the winner by sending a personal message using the username associated with your Instagram or Facebook account. A personal message will be sent through Instagram or Facebook to the winner. If the winner has not replied before January 8, 2018, a new winner will be chosen based on the same criteria mentioned above.
Grand Prize Winner will receive the prize(s) identified in the original post placed on Facebook or Instagram.
The monetary value of a prize is $599.99. The prizes have no cash redemption value. Any federal and state taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except at the sole discretion of Siren Marine.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By accepting a prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Siren Marine, their parent, subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest-related activity, or participation in this Contest. IN NO EVENT WILL SIREN MARINE, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, LICENSEES, AND OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSOR, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Siren Marine reserves the right, at Siren Marine's sole discretion, to disqualify any individual Siren Marine finds, in Siren Marine’s sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or social media website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
8. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: Siren Marine will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer this information to any third party, nor will Siren Marine use this information for marketing purposes without your consent. In the event that you are under the age of eighteen (18) years and submit entries to Siren Marine, Siren Marine will delete, erase or destroy any and all personally identifiable information that is obtained from the entries following the conclusion of the Contest.
9. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in California having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of California without regards for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, nor consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. WINNERS' LIST: The prize winner, available after December 31, 2017. Winner will be published on the 3rd of January, 2018 send an email requesting the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the words "CONTEST WINNER REQUEST" in the subject line.