The AC Shore Power Relay is used to detect presence and loss of AC shore power. The relay is meant to be hardwired directly to your AC distribution panel. This relay is the hard wired alternative to the Siren Marine Shore Power Plug Sensor. Many customers with 240VAC use this relay to monitor one leg of the 240VAC shore power hookup to detect the presence or loss of dockside shore power.
- Dimensions: 1.5x0.75x1.19in (box) 11.3in (wire)
- Relay may be energized by one of three input voltages: 24VDC, 24VAC, or 120VAC. 240 VAC can be monitored by installing on one leg of the dockside shore power supply line.
- Input voltages are polarity-sensitive and diode-protected.
- Relay contains a red LED which indicates when the relay coil is energized.
- Relay is required to monitor shore power off of your AC panel.
- We strongly recommend that a certified marine electrician be hired for any VAC installations or maintenance.